Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Covers





In my relatively short time as a working photographer I have been honored with four magazine covers to date. 3 for Hispanic Business Magazine for whom I worked two and a half years. Thanks to them I had the pleasure to go some pretty interesting places and meet some pretty interesting people.

My first cover was of a great blues musician from Colorado named John-Alex Mason. He was very kind to let me follow him around for a couple of days back in 2007 during the Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival in Helena, AR. If it weren't for him I'd still be lost on the back roads of Arkansas and Mississippi!

My first cover for Hispanic Business was of the top influential politicians and business people of 2008, one being Mayor of Los Angeles Antonio Villaraigosa. Talk about pressure! I think I completely sweated through my suit that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment