Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brent- Part 1- "How to Put on a Hat" or "The Persistence of Hope"






Recently, I was reminded of a shoot I did almost five years ago with Brent, a friend of mine I went to school with. It was interesting to see all the unedited images from the shoot with the perspective of five years. I was fascinated by all the stories that could be told from just one shoot with different edits. And that is what I would like to concentrate on this week- just how many different stories can be told from one shoot with one person and why editing isn't always so easy! Here is the first installment where Brent illustrates one of the more difficult ways in which to put on a hat. I also think his hopeful look in the first image is great. Like we were going to get it in one try!

1 comment: