Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Beginning of Madness


So here it goes, my foray into the blogosphere, my adventure through the transmundane, my plunge into the infinite abyss of the future known more commonly as the world wide web. Now, finally, I can communicate to all outside the bounds of earshot the latest in mgravesphoto news, shoots, projects, and other various and random happenings. Welcome to the photography world of Matt Graves and follow me as I navigate through the tempestuous waters of light and life. Here I will share my thoughts and inspirations and see how they manage to influence and incorporate themselves, sometimes unwarranted, into the work I create. So, in effect, this is more than just a blog it is a psychological experiment! Well, let's not go that far...

No comments:

Post a Comment