Friday, April 1, 2011

Butterfly Thunderdome-Day 2







Already the project has a new name! Day 2 was a bit more of a struggle. Maybe because I went in with an agenda or maybe it was just the wrong agenda. I went in with a preconceived idea that I was going to concentrate on the ol' "shape, line, texture". I kept trying to impose my will and the subject was not having it. I spent most of the time second guessing myself. It felt like I was on a time limit and had to shoot and shoot to make sure I got something instead of like the first day where it was much more of a relaxed thing and I just LOOKED! It took about 59 minutes to overcome this hurdle. It was a good reminder to just let things happen sometimes. We'll see just what happens tomorrow!

I thought it might be interesting to include some stats too.

Day 1- 10-11am, 55 frames
Day 2- 8:30-9:30am, 157 frames
Ah, the digital age where frames run like water! My goal for the final day is to only shoot 12 frames. There may only be 12 frames left in the world at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment