Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Multiplex Thunderclap-Day 6



It's been a long time since I did any multiple exposures. Probably not since my junior college days back at Johnson County. Back then I was using 4x5 film and/or a Pentax K1000. Now in the digital world multiple exposures have to be done in photoshop. I will attest that they are not as fun. I'd almost rather do it in camera and be done with it.

Today's first big adventure was arriving at the butterfly preserve only to find that I had forgotten my phone, which in the 20th century means I had forgotten my clock/watch thing. So, all the way back I went. One must adhere to the arbitrary rules of one's experiment. The next big adventure was getting lost in the sinews of the trails in the woods. Which is fine, it's where you want to be on day 6, but not when you have to get to class in half an hour. I felt a little like Rambo running through the woods, jumping over fallen trees, wading waist deep through a pond. At one point I thought I would have to gnaw off my leg. I killed a squirrel for sustenance, which in retrospect was a bit hasty on my part. However, all was not lost and I found my way out and made it to class on time. The End.

Day 6- 9-10am, 103 frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment