Saturday, April 2, 2011

Butterfly Thunderdome-Day 3





Today went better than yesterday, at least in my mind, as I was back on track with just LOOKING. Today was overcast and a bit rainy so I decided to take my flash to see what would happen. Though usually mixing nature and flash is something I consider sacrilege today seemed like a good day to break some self-imposed rules. I think it came out well. I liked being able to just sprinkle some light out there. Now  the question is, would I do it again? By breaking my own rules have I set forth a series of events which will be the cause of my own self-destruction spiraling me into a world of debauchery, immorality, and chaos? Yes, that will probably happen. Still 4 more days to go!

Day 3 stats- 7:30-8:30am, 144 frames.

1 comment:

  1. BTW, you can click on the images to see them larger! They're not really as dark as they appear to be!

    ReplyDelete